Family Stats - Online Reporter is #1 time management and self awareness app on the store. It lets you learn how much time you spend with your best messaging app on your phone.
So many times we are not aware of our online activity and that may affect our productivity. That is also the same for our loved ones. Family Stats comes handy to realize that time spent.
It's tough to track young family members about what they’re up to. With Family stats you can control their online activity.
*** Product features ***
Review and analyze how many times you use your messaging app per day per week or months.
See the online status charts.
Learn how much time you spend per messaging session.
Get activity reports. You can get notified when your family reaches the limits you defined.
Track as a group how much time you spend for messaging together.
* Family Stats only supports reporting your Whatsapp activity for now. We are working on other messaging platforms such as Telegram and VK. Once they are available you will be notified.
** Family stats need phone number verification to use. Only verified phone numbers can be tracked.
- You can enjoy the app without ads.
- Reporting is only available with the premium version.
- Get your activity timeline during your subscription.
- You can add 2 numbers for family usage. For larger families you may need and exclusive package.
- Backward reporting.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
You can cancel your subscription by entering the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039